Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best generation

I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar

My favorite generation is the third generation since it's the only generation I really remember. It's the generation that was going on when I started getting into Poke'mon.
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^

I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3

RP Master

Pokemon-wise: 4>3>2>1
    Place-wise: 2>3>4>1
    Opponent-wise: 2>4>3>1
    Overall: 2>4>3>1

Second generation. The third generation onwards just got weird and uninteresting.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Back for a bit. Miss me? UmbreonGal's Avatar

Hmm. That's a toughy. But I'll have to say 1st generation. It's the one that got me hooked. I remember how happy I was when I evolved my first Caterpie into a Butterfree (my favorite pokemon before Umbreon came around). Yellow was the first pokemon game I played, it belonged to a friend of mine, he let me play it whenever he came over. Then I got my GameBoy Advanced along with Ruby and Crystal. My friends got discouraged because I rapidly progressed in the game and became stronger than them, they had been playing the games since they first came out in the USA. I still want to battle them to really show them what I can do.

Hoen_dweller#257

I'm afraid I have to say that I liked the 3rd Gen Pokemon, but the story completely sucked. I only play it because in my opinion the Pokemon and graphics are very nice. I also like the trainers. But 1st gen actually had a challenge to it. The story was much more difficult, and therefore the game was interesting. Second gen was just plain out wierd and FOURTH GENERATION NEEDS TO GO TO HELL!!!! What kind of idiots would make a poofy rat a f*cking pokemon! It sucks and i dont even want to look at it when its released!

Kyogre_Kommander

1st Gen or nothing, man!
    To this day my fave games are Yellow and Leaf Green!
    The longer the series/games go on, the less the look like Pokémon

No Pokémon will ever get the same reaction from me as Eevee or Pikachu etc.
    sniff...

Yeah the 4th Gen Pokémon just look bizarre. The Pokémon on the cover of Pearl looks like a robot. The 3rd Gen has it's flaws also, like Groudon and Registeel/rock/ice. They are not Pokémon!
    They are ugly and scary creatures!!

1st Gen forever!

1st Gen gets lots of points for the nostalgia factor. It's also the only game whose tunes I can still hum, even though I haven't played the game in ages. Also, Red was my first ever video game. Ah sweet memories.

2nd Gen was awesome because they worked out the kinks from the first game, and added some cool new stuff. After that though... well, as Pikatwo said, it "just got weird". Too many similar Pokemon, too.

I'll probably still get diamond/pearl anyways though.

It's good just to remember the first gen for those of us who were alive at the time.

I was in kindergarten, I think. What lovely times

no, first grade because YOURE A FRESHMAN.

Slinky

i cant decide between 2nd or 1st gen, the 3rd...well its got nice graphics and all, but they got boring for me, ive only completed emerald/ruby/fr once and i really couldnt be asked to complete it again on the new games ive started, the story in emerald is just to long and boring!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12