Thread: Orreian ideas and other thingamajigs

Hybrid View

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

Default Orreian ideas and other thingamajigs

I spent my lunch period on this, rather than eating so please don't diss it, help it, further it that kind of crap, and no stupiddity please. This has been on my mind for a while and I've been wanting to share it. Raconduct, Shocoon, and any others I come up with are mine, not yours, not nintendo's, even if they seem a lot like the original pokemon nintendo came up with.

Rules on Orreian Spice, and the Pokémon from Orre

Orreian Spice is a special spice that can only be utilized in the Orreian desert. This spice can only work on a pokémon that had been born in the sand of the desert. This spice allows pokémon to be able to use 6 attacks instead of four. Pokémon can go up to level 200, with a max HP stat of 1000 (Blissey is the only pokémon that comes close.) and max stats up to 650(Mewtwo’s speed gets close). Though stats move slower, like levels, after 100. All pokémon can be affected, though rare, the more likely pokémon to be affected are the wild pokémon that come from the desert, namely the Sandshrew and other ground type pokémon.

The Orreian desert contains special species of pokémon that are native only to it. These pokémon are always powered by the spice, and are generally similar to other pokémon, such as the Raconduct appearing like a gold and silver Zigzagoon with lightning rods sticking up from its forehead and the end of its tail. Of the more common seen from Orre, the first evolution takes place at level twenty, where they resemble the next stage of what they may have previously resembled, but not as close. This is shown how a Shocoon still resembles a Linoone, with the colour differences and lightning rods, but also now that it fights in a more ninjistic manner on its hind legs, and has much more developed claws. The final stage for most is obtain wildly by two of that species trading a corresponding stone, and through trainers by trading the pokémon with the stone. These final evolutions are very distant from the relative species and are very powerful, generally being of equal rank of that of a starter pokémon. Orreian pokémon are very wary of humans and tend to leave them be, unless they threaten the pokémon. They also may venture out ward and may be encountered in the wild of many other regions, even Fiore.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

is this an RP?

Seems it.

No, it's ideas that may, in due time, make a good RP.
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

May the Force be with you. And of course, may Blaziken be with you also. CrazyBlonde13's Avatar

I likes but uh...this isn't the RP.
    I is a Blonde::)

YOU KNOW YOUR A BAND GEEK IF.....

1. Band is your favorite sport.
    2. You hum band songs in other classes.
    3. You've ever done roll-step while walking with a full plate or glass to keep things from spilling.
    4. You've never been on a Friday night date, thanks to the football games.
    5. You walk in step with any music you hear.

No, it's ideas that may lead to an RP, that may or may not be made by just me or others in co-operation with me.

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

Is there an actual purpose to the thread?
    -.---.----..

Yes, to come up with ideas for a possible upcoming rp.

Question, are there any people here who are good at making fake stats and movelists, if so please PM me.

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1