Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey RC: A Pagan/supernatural question.

uh.. anyways. We were talkin about the idea that apparently spirits are frightened of me, and now I'm psyched to here more about Ripdo's perils with the SUpernatural and see if we can't come up with a solution other than gettin the hell out of there.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

I've had supernatural experiences before.

I watched Criss Angel on A&E.

No, really though. I've seen stuff.
    Kinda.
    It wasn't so much that I saw things, more like, the effect of things.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Interesting.. Expound on it.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I've had some paranormal experiences with shadow people.

Shadow people are black shadows that move on their own. The ones I've seen are about up to your doorknob in height. The discriptions and things I've heard have me convinced I've had two experiences at least. They can be ritually summoned (i think) or appear where there is major stress. I don't feel like doing both stories since they're long but one was on Christmas eve a few years ago. If you're interested I'll type more later.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Interesting.. Expound on it.
    Well... I don't talk about it much, mainly because most people either don't believe me or think that what I say is a bit cliche, but it's true.
    Ever since I was a little kid (though, not as frequently nowadays), I've seen the effects of spirits, or whatever you refer to them by. My dad said demons, but... he was into witchcraft when he was my age (not anymore though!), so idk.
    Anyway, usually it's something a bit mundane like seeing something fall over that had no reason to fall over; no wind, or other disturbance, balanced just fine, all that. Occasionally something just slides off a table or whatever.
    Once though, I saw something red-eyed in a window reflection. When I looked back it wasn't there, so it may have been nothing, but still.

The only thing I've 'seen' recently wasn't really seen. Frequently at work (I have a desk job with a cubicle and stuff), I'll feel a presence. I mean when you can feel someone behind you, and/or watching you, I feel that, and very distinctly. If I tilt my chair back real fast and look around, there's no one. No one passed by, no one next to me, nothing. It's kinda weird but doesn't interfere with anything, so I don't worry about it.

Annd that's about it.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Wow. It certainly sounds like it might be demonic. If you're dad was into witchcraft that may have attracted stuff like that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234