Thread: Invisible Sword

The Quality Over Quantity Poster Sammi's Avatar

Default Invisible Sword

God's thread made me think of something I read in a book a very long time ago. It's complete unrelated to God's topic, but the name clicked with what I was thinking. Basically, there's these people who are working on a 'project'. They send a letter to Great Britain, saying that they will have all children dead in three days should the continent not listen to their demands. The group, Scorpia, tell Great Britain to pay three billion pounds to them, get rid of all their weapons and to take their troops out of Afganistan. Of course, Scopia know full well that Great ritain will be unable to meet their demands, but that is the plan.

The government don't doubt Scorpia's words though and they immediately set to work on figuring out how the organistation could possibly kill every child in Britain. The soon figure out that it's through injections. The nanoshells were hidden in vaccination for yellow fever, and, although coated with gold, contained a lethal (but small) amount of cyanide which would be activated by satellite dishes.

The scary thing about this is that it could actually happen.

So, my question, do you think people would be able to pull it off in real life? Oh, and to make my post clearer, here's the link to the Wikipedia page on the book I was talking about. There are spoilers though, so if you wish to wreck the book for yourself, do so.
    Links:
    The PokčCommunity | PIForums
    Currently Working On:
    Roleplay | Writing | Better Signature

Easy. Like it explains in the book, with the correct radio frequency, the gold coating would just melt away, putting the cyanide right into the blood-stream. Although, you'd need to use it quickly, or else the poison will just pass out the system.

Have you read all the Alex Rider series, or any?

The Quality Over Quantity Poster Sammi's Avatar

All, but what has that to do with the topic at hand?

But how would they manage it, I mean, how would they get the cyanide into the injections in the first place?
    Links:
    The PokčCommunity | PIForums
    Currently Working On:
    Roleplay | Writing | Better Signature

Own the pharmaceutical company. Pay off the company.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765