Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Hey, It's me!

  1. #1
    Sharingan
    Guest

    Default Hey, It's me!

    Sorry I have been away for so long, some of you may know me from the old pokedream forums. The reason I have not logged on in a while is because, well, I am addicted to World of Warcraft. My mother checked me in to a game addiction rehapilitation center for 6 months.

    I hope you will welcome me back into the pokedream ranks.

  2. #2
    Expires- 8/30/07 KidStatutory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    My mother checked me in to a game addiction rehapilitation center for 6 months.

    I hope you will welcome me back into the pokedream ranks.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA .






















    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

    Wow. Way to suck =P Learn2Balence, imo WTS Life- pst.


    -KS


    Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.


    Paired with: Mex - Eve

  3. #3
    Sharingan
    Guest

    Default

    It sucked so much ass. They did not even have an PC.

  4. #4
    Vaporeon0.3
    Guest

    Default

    Go on intervention.

  5. #5
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default

    people who get addicted(or play at all) world of warcraft literally disgust me

  6. #6
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    does anyone remember that article someone posted (pikatwo i think) showing a 16 old guy who spent 16 hours per day playing wow and punched the walls when he died?

    it was so hilarious

    hi sharingan =D

  7. #7
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    does anyone remember that article someone posted (pikatwo i think) showing a 16 old guy who spent 16 hours per day playing wow and punched the walls when he died?
    Cameron the Paladin, yeah. He was crazy. A true addict.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  8. #8
    Vaporeon0.3
    Guest

    Default

    Did he go on intervention?

  9. #9
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    Sorry I have been away for so long, some of you may know me from the old pokedream forums. The reason I have not logged on in a while is because, well, I am addicted to World of Warcraft. My mother checked me in to a game addiction rehapilitation center for 6 months.

    I hope you will welcome me back into the pokedream ranks.


    :nigga:
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  10. #10
    Sharingan
    Guest

    Default

    I only play it whenever I am bored now. I am no longer addictided!

  11. #11
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default

    if they made a game like .hack i would actually play it

  12. #12
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default

    other than that i promise myself and everyone who knows me and God that i will never play an mmorpg

  13. #13
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    I hope you will welcome me back into the pokedream ranks.
    You have to earn yourself back into first.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  14. #14
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default


  15. #15
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    I only play it whenever I am bored now. I am no longer addictided!
    How did they cure you? Did they play the WoW to the background of Barney?

  16. #16
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    I only played one mmrpg (well it was more of a mass simulation game) called the sims online. it sucked. I remember I walked into someone's house and they were talking about how john lennon sucked () and then they screamed at me to leave, so I did

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •