Thread: Jesus freaks at work

Default Jesus freaks at work

Okay, so I was working my shift and feeling a bit irritated because the manager was slacking off during the rush. The work finally gets done and I have time to look over the small groups of people milling about in the lobby. The most apparent and by far the most annoying is this fatass girl prancing about singing all across the lobby. On the back of her shirt in big bold "I'm scared you won't notice" sized letters are "Love God Hate Sin". She runs over to what I assume is her brother and his friend who are both the tough guy gothy "hardcore christians" and they proceed to let her romp about for another 10 minutes before leaving. I pointed it out to my coworker. I said "Now, that shirt is perfectly acceptable by pretty much everyone in public. However, if I were to switch the last two words you know I would get my ass kicked." He smiled and said "Now I just wanna scream 'love sin hate god'!" at them."

I'm tempted to make a shirt exactly like hers but with the words switched just to test the waters of tolerance among the lovely christian community.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

You'd get more than just christians against you.

Probably. Perhaps I should make it a dab more subtle and instead wear overly expressive clothing of another religion rather than openly attacking every one known to man.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

How about one saying "CRUSADE!!!"?

I could just paint a pentagram on a black shirt.

Anyone who knows what that means will think you're a satanist

If it points up it means I'm Wiccan, down means Satanist.

Hardcore christians think wiccans are serving the devil... soooo... yeah still a satanist.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Have you ever considered making just a daily bitch thread, where you whine about some new affront to your hatred of Christians, Right Wingers, and blue collar primary breadwinners?

On a side note... You need to start collecting Chick Tracts if you haven't all ready. JackChick.com I'm THINKING you can see previews if that's the right place. THat guy is half the reason people like you exist. He's an embarassment to my religion.

Also congrats again on 2000.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

For a second there I thought you were talking to me... I was like, "Great, what'd I do now..." Heh.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Anyone who knows what that means will think you're a satanist
    That's a bad thing?
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

You'd be no better than the stereo-typical bible thumper.

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve