Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only Atheist at School!

Well. If you don't like being picked on by theists, don't tell them you are atheist... Problem solved. If you have already flaunted your belief in their face, deal with the insults. I doubt it will come down to a religious killing in high school. Heh.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Its to late now I already confessed I was a Atheist. Once you say something it can never to taken back.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

With These Hands, I Can Take Life. With Our Body We Can Make Life. Doesn’t That Make Us Godly.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

You're pathedic

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    You're pathedic
    You spelled it wrong its Pathetic

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

With These Hands, I Can Take Life. With Our Body We Can Make Life. Doesn’t That Make Us Godly.

Well you showed me.

Sarcasm is a funny thing isn't it.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

Your Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I have not been twelve at any time I have been on this forum, aside from maybe two weeks.

You do not recognize them as strong arguments and I don't recognize yours as strong either because of the fact that we are both too arrogant regarding the other to accept that they are halfway decent sometimes.
    I am the most objective person in the world, and I will say Mario has by far the more compelling arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I am the most objective person in the world, and I will say Mario has by far the more compelling arguments.
    Can you give reasons why you think this?

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

I could.

If you ignore it, it will go away. Live through it, don't provoke them, and next year if you don't mention it and act normal they will forget.

hero you're black you shouldnt be an atheist. what would jeremiah wright think.

Jeremiah Wright can think anything he wants to think. I am not the only black Atheist nor MI the last.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

The thread's title gives me the impression that you're saying that you're only atheist at school. As in, at home you would read the bible.

Do you live in America by any chance? (Hero)
    Paired with Link

Finished@ 420 DONE
    *Credit to Anistasia for the Leafeon*

Quote Originally Posted by Leafwing View Post
    Do you live in America by any chance? (Hero)

Yep, why?

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I would say that you are not entirely objective in this situation, but that's a HANDS-OFF TOPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Yep, why?

Because America has a reputation for being a [quote mario] bible thumping society. I'm also an athetist, but trying to convice someone that bases their whole life around the "fact" of god is like trying to mix oil and water. Move schools, failing that, move countries.
    Paired with Link

Finished@ 420 DONE

We are starting to veer away from that Bible thumbingness. Something like 35% of the population age 17-25 is Atheist...

The problem most christians have against atheists is the few outspoken ones who are trying to get In God We Trust taken off the money, and out of the pledge of allegiance to the flag... I say live and let live. Does it really matter if that is on the money? If you don't want to say that part of the pledge, then don't.

I agree that it doesn't need to be on there, this nation wasn't founded on any specific religion and it was supposed to be for freedom from oppression and they are indeed oppressing atheists... But it just seems like much ado over nothing.

There is actually quite a lot of atheist hate crime going about, including general ostracizing for openly atheist families.

Christians aren't known for their open mindedness and acceptance of other mindsets. In fact, doesn't the bible say to kill those who oppose Christ? Pretty sure it does.

i hate organized religion. it is honestly just a way for the ruling class to keep the people in control.

I know it does in the Torah for a fact, and I believe it does in the Bible as well.

But yes, atheist oppression is rampant. The best part though, is when Christians, who hold a vast majority in popularity among the population, complain that we atheists are defacing their religion.

Because America has a reputation for being a [quote mario] bible thumping society. I'm also an athetist, but trying to convice someone that bases their whole life around the "fact" of god is like trying to mix oil and water. Move schools, failing that, move countries.
    I doubt I'll be SIGHNING up somehow, it seems too VOILENT. If by some (what's the negative for miracle?) this gets going, it's probably a good thing that you wouldn't be posting.

I lol'd too.
    Hypocrite much?

I think the best advice is really to get over it. If it's such a big deal, just keep a low profile and people will leave you alone. You just got stuck in a less than perfect situation. It would be the EXACT same if the situations were reversed though. If you were the only Christian in a predominately Athiest area you'd face persecution just the same. It would be in the form of them constantly deriding your intelligence instead of telling you that you're going to hell, but it'd be persecution just the same. A lot of Athiests are wacko nutjobs just like a lot of Christians. The ammount of bile some people have for Christians for little too no reason is absolutely as bad as the venom a lot of Christians have toward Athiests.

Anyways I got off topic. Don't start stuff, don't try to push your unreligion on theirs and if they preach at you, just smile and nod and believe what you want to believe. I don't think they'll do anything really horrible. (allthough if they did, I'm confident the big G has a special punishment set aside for people who use His Name to harm people for their own self agrandizement.)

Anyways, just let it roll of ya.

Oh yeah, one more thing, The Lord Jesus Christ will save your soul if you go to him with a contrite heart and ask forgiveness and salvation of him.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Just don't talk about it.

/endproblem

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Hypocrite much?
    Please explain?
    Paired with Link

Finished@ 420 DONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12