Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only Atheist at School!

Default Only Atheist at School!

I have been having many problmes at school about beening a Atheist. I have even gotten into a few fights for no reason at all. Many people look at me all werid and think there so better then me and always say I'm going to Hell.

I want to know your options about this and what I should do.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

With These Hands, I Can Take Life. With Our Body We Can Make Life. Doesnít That Make Us Godly.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Well aren't you special

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Mario, shut up.

Hero, I can tell you're exaggerating a teensy lil' bit. Just put up with it.

Yeah, Solly knows all about getting made fun of for his religous beliefs.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Convert to Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Mario, shut up.

Hero, I can tell you're exaggerating a teensy lil' bit. Just put up with it.
    Nope, Solly itís all true and I ask people to give their options not dumb comments. (Mario)

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

With These Hands, I Can Take Life. With Our Body We Can Make Life. Doesnít That Make Us Godly.

Here's an option

Man up. If you can't take on a bunch of bible thumping faggots in verbal battle then there's no hope for you. Why would you care if they thought you were going to hell anyway? You're an Atheist, aren't you?

Grow a pair or go to church.

First, you don't see the big picture. I go to a school full of black Christians the most God loving people on Earth!

No, matter how much I talk to them about the subject they don't listen and only result to violenceís. Not that I' saying all black people are bad because I'm black myself.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

If I was black I would be all about black liberation theology, just to freak out white people Christians.

It sounds like your shoving it in their faces by trying to discuss it with them intentionally.

In that case you have it coming.

ahahahha

wow what a fag

You realize that panzies like you make the rest of us atheists look bad right? I expect you are a floundering twelve year old who decided to be atheist to stand out from a crowd and now you cannot handle it because you are incapable of backing up your arguments. Before you start complaining to the internet about you not being able to back up your religion, or lack thereof, try reading some Dawkins first. This way, you will be able to have at least a small inkling of alternative beliefs to God without looking like a total jackass when you say you are an atheist.

You say I look like a panzie but youíre the one insulting me about no being able to handle insults from Christians. I didn't decide to be an Atheist just to stand out from the crowd. Their is two lessons I learn from life and that itís you learn from Experience and Observation. Anyone can tell you to ignore what people say to you but if you keep but your just ignoring the problem in life. I can bag up my arguments pretty will be that doesnít mean people will stop. They can either accept it or just create some rationalization to why itís wrong and keep doing it. Before you go calling someone a panzie, know the whole story before doing so.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Um... Why does it matter? Religion is just a thing some people need to get through life. If they have a problem because you have different beliefs then they just don't have anything better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    ahahahha

wow what a fag

You realize that panzies like you make the rest of us atheists look bad right? I expect you are a floundering twelve year old who decided to be atheist to stand out from a crowd and now you cannot handle it because you are incapable of backing up your arguments. Before you start complaining to the internet about you not being able to back up your religion, or lack thereof, try reading some Dawkins first. This way, you will be able to have at least a small inkling of alternative beliefs to God without looking like a total jackass when you say you are an atheist.
    Interesting coming from a floundering 12 year old

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Just say you're Muslim but you really hold strong atheist beliefs. That way all the Black kids will be like 'there's the cool guy.. the one that isn't afraid to stand up for his belief'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Interesting coming from a floundering 12 year old
    Hardly floundering and not 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    You say I look like a panzie but youíre the one insulting me about no being able to handle insults from Christians. I didn't decide to be an Atheist just to stand out from the crowd. Their is two lessons I learn from life and that itís you learn from Experience and Observation. Anyone can tell you to ignore what people say to you but if you keep but your just ignoring the problem in life. I can bag up my arguments pretty will be that doesnít mean people will stop. They can either accept it or just create some rationalization to why itís wrong and keep doing it. Before you go calling someone a panzie, know the whole story before doing so.
    Apparently you cannot handle the insults from theists because you are unable to deal with your problems yourself and need to come here to seek guidance from a bunch of people, mostly Christian, on a Pokemon forum. Just learn how to deal with your own problems like every single other atheist that feels alone in their beliefs at school and stop whining. I'm an atheist too, and I probably deal with more than you do daily, so just man up.

Hardly floundering and not 12.
    Your floundering most of the time.

And what, are you 13 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post
    Your floundering most of the time.

And what, are you 13 now?
    I'm really not. You assume me to be because most people you argue with are sycophants to your friends and they instantly fold or put up a weak argument.

14 in 6 days, but yes 13 currently.

You've never given a strong arguement to me in your life.

I swear you were twelve a couple of months ago.

I have not been twelve at any time I have been on this forum, aside from maybe two weeks.

You do not recognize them as strong arguments and I don't recognize yours as strong either because of the fact that we are both too arrogant regarding the other to accept that they are halfway decent sometimes.

Well you seemed twelve for the longest time

No, your arguements really are quite weak. I find it quite easy to smash them to pieces with fact. Your just arrogent, I'm arrogent and right about it.

Of course, then again, I do make it look really easy. Maybe other people would have trouble. But I doubt it.

Once again, they are really not that insignificant. Your logic is just flawed.

Well, if my logic is flawed, yet it always defeats yours, what's that say about your logic?

Apparently you cannot handle the insults from theists because you are unable to deal with your problems yourself and need to come here to seek guidance from a bunch of people, mostly Christian, on a Pokemon forum. Just learn how to deal with your own problems like every single other atheist that feels alone in their beliefs at school and stop whining. I'm an atheist too, and I probably deal with more than you do daily, so just man up.
    (I suggest this topic be lock)

You say youíre an Atheist but what you don't realize is that weíll all hate by most Christians. Some Christians don't really care what religion you and some do. Religion can only do two things for you it can kill you or save you. Many people over the years have been killed by their religious belief. An depending on your beliefs now you can still get killed in present day. So people carefully choose their religion in order for this not to happen. It not that Iím whining about itís that Iím just sick and tried of these so called Christians acting evil and not acting Holly like they say they are. I know so Christians that give great advice to none christens.

*Both Made by Ph3nom*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast