Thread: Freaky Creatures

JoshieLove

Default Freaky Creatures

Hey all,

What are Freaky Creatures?
    Freaky Creatures are two things in one. First off, they're a collectable toy. The collectable toys come in two different varieties - the Starter Pack, and Booster Packs. If you're famililar with trading card games - you always get the Starter Pack first, followed by Booster Packs to supplement your game. Freaky Creatures are no different. You buy the Starter Park for $19.99 when the game is released sometime in 2008. What do you get in the Starter Pack? Good question! You get two creatures (in toy form, and the same two creatures in digital form), a 1 Gig USB Flash Drive, and a 30 day free trial to the online game. You then take those digital creatures and care for them online, decorate their room, and battle them with thousands of other players online.

For more information on what Freaky Creatures are, check out:
    http://www.ourfreakycreatures.com

Join our forums if you're looking for a place to start chatting about them.

Freaky Creatures will be released sometime this year, with Beta in a couple of months!

Hmm. Putting aside the annoying blatant advertising, it's an interesting concept. Very much like Webkinz. Not sure I like the $5.99 access fee for the online features. $19.99 seems a bit much, but a figure of Reno costs around $40. It may all rest on what the flash drive looks like.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

I

must

collect

them

all!!!!

I couldn't do it with Pokemon, but god damn it, I'm going to do it with Freaky Creatures!!

JoshieLove

Sorry if the advertising was annoying - just excited about the game and want to spread the word as much as I can

Well I can certainly understand that I'm usually a sucker for collectible whatsits games. I've got a ton of mage knight figures, a sackful of Horrorclix (which I would still be collecting but I thought they had discontinued until I saw the Freddy Vs. Jason box set ARGH) a hand ful of Mechwarriors, a BIG sack of DBZ cards, enough Pokemon cards, a deck of warhammer ccg, several units of a variety of Warhammer FB figures, The first series of Shadowrun figures, a sprinkling of magic the gathering cards, three long boxes of the original Star Wars CCG from decipher, a BUTT TON of Warcradt CCG cards, some Heroclix.....a deck of MagiNation cards....heck WHO knows what else is gathering dust in my storage building...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Neoptes, then Webkinz, now Freaky Creatures. What's next?

Who knows?
    derp