Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perhaps The Biggest Thing I'll Ever Post On PD

Banned

Default Perhaps The Biggest Thing I'll Ever Post On PD

I never thought Iíd be writing this, up until the end of April. I figured it was none of PDís business, something as personal as this, after the way all of you have treated me. But, you know, I have realised that I was in the wrong too. Making alts was stupid, Nemino and The Quiet One especially. Well, they were all idiotic, but more so the two accounts listed above. You know why? Because when I made them two, the Oni Raichu account wasnít even banned. Iíve been looking over the old posts (or those of which that remain, anyways) from when I first joined, and I actually typed in chatspeak. I was an idiot. And then there was the time when Adam and I were negotiating how long I was going to be banned and what accounts him and Tim were going to ban. After a few desperate pleas, they gave in and unbanned the Oni Raichu account in exchange for the Lord94, Nemino and The Quiet One accounts. Adam advised me to take a break from PD, for a few days at least, but no, I actually told him that I didnít care what his opinion was and that Ďthere was no way PD would be able to get rid of meí. I read that post of mine (which Iíll try to find a link to later) and winced. There were no thanks to Adam for not permanently banning me, let alone giving me back the Oni Raichu account (which I only wanted for the post count). I should have been permanently banned a long time ago, but I wasnít and because of Tim and Adamís views of justice, Iíve managed to build up a lot of great friendships on this forum and a lot of enemies. So then I made WTF Adams, Chikara, Toad and other accounts for no reason other than because I felt like it. To be honest, I blame sleep deprivation, Iíve been known to spend all night on PD and not sleep for three days once, the posting was so good. With lack of sleep, peopleís senses are sometimes lost in the darkness and mine certainly were. I can only say sorry and thanks at the same time for giving me the privilege to stay part of this forum, the forum which is probably the best forum anyone could ever come across.

But enough excuses. Sleep deprivation isnít enough to right my wrongdoing. There was something so much worse that happened to me that kept me addicted to PD and its members. To explain, Iím going to have to rewind back to June Two Thousand and Six, because thatís when I attended a Gaeltacht down in Kerry. For those of you readers who donít actually know what a Gaeltacht is, itís like a school that only teaches Irish for two weeks in the Summer. Basically all Irish kids between the ages of twelve and fifteen go to get ready for their Junior Cert. Anyways, thatís off-topic. In the Kerry Gaeltacht, I became friends with two amazing people, one boy from Cork called Tim and one from Dublin called David.

They donít come into the story until later though, so now we have to fast forward to July Two Thousand and Seven, which is when I met Lucy, who happened to be my first girlfriend. We were in Portugal and I, well, my parents, rather, own a holiday house there because weíre so rich. Anyways, our house is located in the middle of a huge estate, so, surprise, surprise, thereís a nice girl that I decide to get it off with because I have nothing better to do when Iím surrounded by multiple swimming pools, top class restaurants and all the rest of those luxury things Iíve taken for granted all my life.

Now we move onto September Two Thousand and Seven, when David finally logs onto MSN so I can tell him about me getting a girlfriend before him. Naturally, he calls me a faggot and signs off because he has to play a Gaelic Football Match or something, I canít quite remember.

Then we reach October Two Thousand and Seven, which is when the disaster begins. Basically, a Bebo profile Private Messages me saying that itís Lucy from Portugal. I asked her how she managed to track down my profile and she responded by saying she had searched my full name and got results, which, okay, was believable. Thatís how I managed to find some of my friends, after all. So I get her on MSN and I start catching up with her. Now, from the start, things werenít making sense. I went into school the day after Lucy made contact with me and people were asking me why I was inviting them into MSN conversations with my girlfriend. Listen here, this is where things start to get interesting. I hadnít invited anyone into MSN conversations with my girlfriend. Hell, I had made sure I was appearing offline the day before so no one could annoy me while I was talking to her. So that was a sign for me to realise not everything was going to make sense.

So as the days go by, Lucy makes contact with my other friends through Bebo and starts talking to them. Apparently, Iím inviting more and more people into MSN conversations with her (which Iím not) and my friends are getting to know my English girlfriend better.

About a week after Lucy first makes contact with me, she uploads pictures onto her Bebo account of Ďherselfí. But, you know what, PD? None of the pictures she uploaded contained the girl I scored multiple times last July. At first I just took it as evidence that the person behind the profile wasnít who she was saying she was. This is where the events leading up to the bitter end occur, which I call the burn-in, just because it sounds cool. I talk to my friends in school the day after the profile pictures are uploaded onto ĎLucyís profileí and one of my friends just happen to know one of the girlís uploaded into the fake profile. It was when he told me this and said that he was going to ask his friend, Rebecca or something, if she knew my girlfriend (there had been two girls in the photograph that Fergal saw, one his friend and the other one he supposed was Lucy). So, with that, I knew that the end was near and Fergal was going to find out that that wasnít Lucy in the photograph.

I should have told my friends then and there the truth, that the person in the photograph wasnít my girlfriend, that the profile was a fake and that I had been tricked, but I didnít. Curiosity made me lie to them. For if I told them the truth, surely they would stop interacting with the fake profile, which means that the person behind the profile would give up and Iíd never figure out who was behind it in the first place.

I needed to act fast, so I tried piecing it together. For a start, I hadnít been inviting my friends into MSN conversations with my girlfriend, so surely the person behind it knew my MSN password. Now, the only four people that knew my MSN password back then were Emma, Fionn, Tim and David. Emma, I would trust with my life, she would never pretend to be my girlfriend. Fionn was too obsessed with trying to prove that Lucy was fake to possibly be considered a suspect. Tim I hadnít told about Lucy. That left David. Now that I thought about it, David was certainly evil enough to pretend to be my girlfriend and orchestrate that plot so brilliantly that my friends would find out and my life would crash and burn.

Let me tell you about the people that were also a factor in the burn-in. Fionn, my cousin and my friend, Barry. None of them believed Lucy was real from the start and they began to be obsessed with trying to disprove her. I figured that one of them were going to get a confession out of David and that would be the end. I assumed David was behind it as all, well, the only evidence pointed to him.

David signed in a few hours after my suspicion about him came to be. I asked him if he was pretending to be Lucy and he said no. The greatest thing about David is that he always tells the truth, no matter what. I canít remember a time that heís lied to me, so I believed him. I asked him if he had given my password to anyone and he said yes. Naturally, I asked who, and he said he had given it to Roxanne, another friend from the Gaeltacht.

Things seemed to be making sense now. I went into school the next day and Barry had decided that Lucy was fake, so I decided I would save my reputation and see if I could confirm my suspicions. If I failed, it would be epic. But I was certain I wasnít going to. I told Barry he could text Lucy for proof of her being real and I gave him Roxanneís number. It was my way of telling Roxanne the game was over and that she could stop.

I went into school the next day and Barry told me he believed me, I was happy and in science, my cousin took the chance to create a huge exposŤ. I admitted that the Bebo account was a fake and before I could finish my story, the bell rang, Tim rushed out of my science class and proceeded to tell everyone that I had made up a girlfriend. Hell, he had even taped me saying it, so no matter what I said, no one would believe me. I came home to see that Roxanne had plastered messages all over my Bebo profile, saying that she (she was pretending to be Lucy now, remember) was breaking up with me, which meant she admitted to making the profile and that I had solved the mystery. Of course, when my friends viewed my profile and they saw all of these comments the story mustíve seemed even faker to them.

My friends have been slagging me about the disaster for months and itís horrible. Iíve contemplated suicide a couple of times. After all, Iím just left with negativity as I canít justify the way everyone is looking at me. PD has to have been the lifeline I needed. I know weíve had arguments, but all of you are amazing, hilarious people in your own little way and the fact that youíre all just clumped together on one forum is crazy. I made alternate account after alternate account because I guess that I needed to be accepted somewhere after being excluded from everything by my friends.

I acted immaturely and I know how much disruption I mustíve caused to these boards, but, PD, all of you need to listen to me when I tell you that I love you. Even Nocturne. I want to apologise for my actions and I know that none of you should forgive me nor will forgive me, but I donít mind, because I know what good posting is and if I gather enough willpower I can become respected here.

Rich faggot.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

So basicly your a loser with no friends

BIG REVEALATION!

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

No not really Ripdo.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

No, not even a little bit.

Go to bed or something, I've had my daily dose of ripdo for today

Well, I guess it IS really gay, but no concrete resemblances ...

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Except no one really cares about this.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Yeah

Not to mention it, you know, Isn't a drama?

can someone give me like a summary or a sparknotes edition of that post or something

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post

BIG REVEALATION!

and hes a rich faggot

The Blind Eye of Deception DSX: Reborn's Avatar

Just a big pile of Douche I'd say.
    Going Old School

*sniff* I smell bullshit.

I only made it up to the point where you found out it wasn't your real imaginary girlfriend sending you pics but your fake imaginary girl friend sending you wrong looking pics.

I think

*EDIT*

I read the rest. Everyone found out your imaginary girlfriend was indeed imaginary and so you want to kill yourself.

Well, suicide is the cowards way. Do you really figure you want your last action in this life to proclaim your cowardice?

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

oh my god i just read that post. clever cat you are a fucking cunt. you're a fucking rich boy who wants to kill himself because some of your friends slag you about some girlfriend bebo drama.

for fucking fuck's sake. get a hold of yourself.

wat
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

Normally I'm not big on making the depressed feel worse, but...

Oni. I've just never liked you.
    Sorry

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ripdos Kryp: The Slope Headed Moron View Post
    okay so this is you're one K thread. I don't believe everything but you forgetting a few things. you said you had been on PD before. you're story doesn't say who you were. and you're problem is hardly anything to attach to PD or to be mad about.
    Well, I sort of was on the old PD. I was a lurker. I probably would've joined back then and annoyed the Hell out of all of you with bad grammar and irritating comments, but I couldn't because there was something that's like NannyGuard on my computer at the time. I think it was called CyberPatrol. Whenever I tried to hit the register button a screen would pop up and tell me I was unauthorised personel and that the next page contained chat so it wouldn't allow me to access it.

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

It's impossible to describe you lord. Calling you an "epic failure of an rich, retarded, bitch-assed punk, gay fucking faggot" would be an understatement epic proportions.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

wat
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Also, change your avatar please. It's really annoying mistaking your shitty posts for Mex's, Squid's or RC's
    -.---.----..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Also, change your avatar please. It's really annoying mistaking your shitty posts for Mex's, Squid's or RC's
    Mex gave me permission to use this one, plus, TheTerribleOne has taken my avatar and claimed it for his own, which is a terrible, terrible deed. And anyways you're not going to be on too much as you can't afford the internet. This way I know I'm annoying you without even trying because you will be so frustrated at the fact that I don't respect you and refuse to listen to you that even while you don't have access to the internet, you'll be trying to come up with ways to make me get rid of this avatar.

You are so predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario The Black Knight View Post

BIG REVEALATION!
    No i am lord's friend so fuck off mario.
    Behold!
    I have discovered the Fork of truth
    Who would dare oppose me now?
    Now that i'm armed with my anger
    And my Fork.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    No i am lord's friend so fuck off mario.
    Did someone say something?

mario i think you're hearing things. get it checked out.

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

Although my opinion don't matter, I agree with tim, you're hearing things.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast