Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perhaps The Biggest Thing I'll Ever Post On PD

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Cat View Post
    Mex gave me permission to use this one, plus, TheTerribleOne has taken my avatar and claimed it for his own, which is a terrible, terrible deed. And anyways you're not going to be on too much as you can't afford the internet. This way I know I'm annoying you without even trying because you will be so frustrated at the fact that I don't respect you and refuse to listen to you that even while you don't have access to the internet, you'll be trying to come up with ways to make me get rid of this avatar.

You are so predictable.
    Ahahahahahah
    -.---.----..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Ahahahahahah
    Thanks, I really tried my darndest on my previous post, just to see if you'd laugh it off or blow things out of proportion.

Also, Ike, shut up, I'm not your friend and I never will be. You are an idiot who cannot type with proper grammar, you are an alternate account of a certain restricted member and you think your opinion matters. It doesn't.

You have a knack of being a dick to people who stick up for you
    -.---.----..

Rating on the whelmmeter = ridiculously, aptly, utterly and to the extent of laughably underwhelming. sorry kid

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Lord, you can't honestly think that confessing all this is going to benefit you in any way. You are only painting a bigger target on the back of your head. What you could have done to make it any better for yourself in the least though, is forget to mention that you're rich, and that the twist of events over GOSSIP made you want to kill yourself. If you were that desperate to get a girlfriend on your vacation anyway, than you really have no life, and bragging to your friends about it is even more pathetic. You gotta think before you make these poor decisions, such as telling so many people your god damned internet passwords, and creating such a conspiracy when you could have kept your one-night stand with lucy to your mother fucking self.

And coming to PD seeking salvation, while being a dick to the only people you have left here, is telling us you haven't changed at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    ďIím growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.Ē
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Maybe you should have made like.. Christmas Hats: The Sequel To End All Sequels for your 1k thread.... I mean that couldn;t have been any more gay.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

did this really happen

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.Ē Lord's Avatar

i dont think so, definitely not like that anyway. i think it was a drama exercise i tried to play on my friend that got outta control

good ol sensationalist 13 year old me
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Wow I thought I was a bad poster when I was young. I mean I may not be TOP TIER but at least I was never THAT bad
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Im the worst poster, so I win.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

lol bebo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12