Thread: Ahaha Bob Barr

Default Ahaha Bob Barr

Bob Barr is the Libertarian candidate for President of the United States. To put this in perspective, Ron Paul is a Libertarian. Given this, Bob Barr is indeed every bit as crazy as you'd expect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Barr

I like how un-Libertarian he is, such as - wanting to make it illegal for people in the military to be Wiccans. And how he sponsored the defense of Marriage Act, which stands in direct opposition to the Constitution. Of course this isn't necessarily strange, as Libertarianism is less a political theory than it is as a disguise for crazy racists to get together and hate black people.

Ahahaha, he was on the Board of Directors for the NRA.

i love libertarians

What a failure of a candidate.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

so who are you voting for rc

Nader
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

I wish we had a full-blown Libertarian on this forum. I would troll him every other post.
    Last edited by God; 05-30-2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: saying "crazy Libertarian" is redundent