Fan Fics - Pokemon & Digimon Vs. Black Wargreymon!

One day in the Digital World, TK, Kari, Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken were busy taking down the control spires, but unaware that Arukenimon and Mummymon were up to no good as always! Then all of a sudden Arukenimon and Mummymon saw something coming from a distance. Arukenimon asked; "What is that, Mummymon"? Mummymon answered; "I'm not a hundred percent sure, but it looks like BlackWargreymon!" It was indeed BlackWargreymon, and by the looks of it he was not in a good mood!

At the same time Ash and his friends were taking a break from their Pokemon journey. Ash said; "What a day. I'm beat." Misty said "Why don't we camp out here tonight"? Brock said "Good idea, Misty." Ash agreed and after they got the firewood they sat down to a nice dinner. They were about to clean up when they felt the ground moving underneath them! Ash said; "Let's get out of here guys!" They were running as fast as they could, but the ground swallowed them up and ended up in the Digital World!

Ash asked; "Where are we"? Then they heard a voice saying; "You are in the Digital World." It was Kari! Ash confused; "The Digital World, what's that and who are you"? Kari answered; "I'm Kari and this my Digimon, Gatomon!" Brock was in love! Brock said; "Why hello there, Kari. My name's Brock and I am in love with you!" Misty (annoyed); "Brock this is not the time or the place for this!" Ash introduced himself and his friends to Kari. Then Davis came over and said; "Kari I hate to interrupt, but BlackWargreymon's back!" Kari shocked; "BlackWargreymon?!" There was no time introductions as they spoke BlackWargreymon was getting closer and closer! Can the Digidestined with the help of their new friends hope to find a way to stop BlackWargreymon once and for all?

BlackWargreymon was getting closer inch by inch! Davis said; "All right. We got to stop BlackWargreymon once and for all! DNA digivolve and let him have it!" Ash asked; "Can we help in any way"? Davis said; "Get your Digimon or whatever you call your partners ready, because we'll need all the help we can get!" The Digimon were going to digivolve! Veemon said; "Veemon digivolve to XVeemon!" Hawkmon said; "Hawkmon digivolve to Aquillamon!" Armadillomon said; "Armadillomon digivolve to Ankylmon!" Patamon said; "Patamon digivolve to Angemon!" Wormmon said; "Wormmon digivolve to Stingmon!" Davis said; "Now DNA digivolve!" XVeemon said; "XVeemon" Stingmon said; "Stingmon" Both said; "DNA digivolve to Paildramon!" Aquillamon said; "Aquillamon" Gatomon said; "Gatomon" both said; "DNA digivolve to Sylphimon!" Anklymon said; "Ankylmon" Angemon said; "Angemon" Both said; "DNA digivolve to Shakkoumon!"

BlackWargreymon said; "Prepare to die! Terra Destroyer!" Sylphimon said; "Static Force!" Shakkoumon said; "Kachna Bombs!" Paildramon said; "Desperado Blaster!" But they didn't put o scratch on BlackWargreymon! Ash said "Come on, guys we got to help them!" Misty and Brock agreed and brought out their pokemon! Brock said; "I choose you, Onix!" Misty said; "I choose you, Staryu. What"? Her Psyduck cam out! Misty said; "Not you, Psyduck! Return! Okay I choose you Staryu!" Out came a giant rock type pokemon and a water pokemon! Davis said; "I hope these guys can help us out!" Ash said; "BlackWargreymon meet your match! I choose you Pikachu!" Misty said; "Staryu use your water gun attack!" Brock said; "Onix use your rock throw attack!" Ash said; "Okay Pikachu use your thunder attack!" All three attacks hit BlackWargreymon on the spot, but he emerged without a scratch on him! BlackWargreymon said; "This is a waste of my time! Terra Destroyer! He was just about to hit the Digidestined and Ash and his friends when all of a sudden BlackWargreymon stopped! He said; "Why did I stop? The flower! Why now of all times"? BlackWargreymon went in search of his answers!

The Digidestind and Ash, Brock and Misty recovered from the fight. Davis said; "That was great! You nailed him when our Digimon couldn't!" Ash and his friends introduced themselves and told the Digidestind how they got to the Digiworld! Davis said "Sorry I don't know how to return you to your would, but we have a friend who could help you out!" The Digidestind took their new friends to their world to find out how to send them back! Will Ash and his friends get back home or will they have to battle BlackWargreymon again?

After the Digidestined and Ash, Brock and Misty got back to the real world, they had a lot of questions to ask! Ash said; "That battle went great, but what stopped BlackWargreymon""? Cody answered; "BlackWargreymon is trying to figure out why he was created, and lately he's been thinking that he has a heart even though he was made from a hundred control spires." Ash asked; "Is that why he stopped when he did"? Cody answered; "Yes." Kari asked; "What are those things anyway"? Ash answered; "They're called Pokemon and we use them as pets or just like to battle with them." Misty said; "We travel all over our would to catch and train them." Then Brock said; "Pokemon can evolve into much stronger creatures as well!" TK asked; "Just how many of these Pokemon are in your world"? Ash answered; "There are over 250 different kinds of Pokemon in our would!" Everyone gasped! Misty asked; "Are there more Digimon like that BlackWargreymon"? Yolie said; "No. He's a controlled spire Digimon, but there are other evil Digimon."

Ash asked; "Can you tell us what these are"? Ash was pointing to something in his jacket that he didn't know about! Davis said; "That's a digivice!" Ash was like; "A digivice"? Yolie said with shock; "That means that you're Digidestined!" Ash was shocked; "I'm a Digidestined!" Misty and Brock asked; "Are we Digidestined to"? TK said; "You got digivices than that means you are Digidestined as well!" Ash asked; "Then do we have Digimon as well"? Tai said; "Yes you do, and we're going to find out who they are and bring them to you!"

Suddenly there was a big cloud of smoke in the room! Ash said; "No not now. Not again!" A female voice said "Prepare for trouble!" A male voice said; "And make it double!" Then voices continued. "To protect the world from devastation. To unite all peoples within our nation. To denounces the evils of truth and love. To extend our reach to the stars above. Jessie! James! Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight!" Then a cat like creature appeared and said; "Meowth that's right!" Ash, Brock and Misty quickly told the Digidestined about Team Rocket. Davis said; "Well, Team Rocket prepare to battle with us!" Ash said; "Count us in." Jessie said; "You asked for it! Arbok, I choose you!" James said; "Weezing go!" Veemon said; "Veemon digivolve to XVeemon!" Hawkmon said; "Hawkmon digivolve to Aquillamon!" Armadillomon said; "Armadillomon digivolve to Ankylmon!" Patamon said; "Patamon digivolve to Angemon!" Wormmon said; "Wormmon digivolve to Stingmon!" XVeemon said; "V-laser!" Aquillmon said; "Blast Rings!" Stingmon said; "Spiking Strike!" Ankylmon said; "Tail Hammer!" Angemon said; "Hand of Fate!" Ash said; "Pikachu use your thunderbolt!" Pikachue used its thunderbolt attack on Team Rocket and sent Team Rocket flying! Cody said; "They were pushovers!" Ash and the others laughed about it!

Tai said; "Ash, Misty, Brock we found your Digimon, but I'm afraid that we can't send you back to your world. I'm sorry" Ash said; "Well that's okay, Tai." Matt said; "In the mean time welcome to the team!" Ash and his friends thanked them for their help. Cody asked; "Are we going to fight Team Rocket again Ash"? Ash said; "Yes Cody we are." Will the Digidestined be able to stop BlackWargreymon and Team Rocket all together?

Tai said; "Ash your Digimon is Veemon, Brock your Digimon is Armadillomon and Misty your Digimon is Hawkmon, and here are your digieggs. Ash your digiegg represents courage, Brock your digiegg represents knowledge and Misty your digiegg represents love!" Ash, Brock and Misty got their Digimon and digieggs! Davis said; "Go on try them out. Just say "Digiarmor energize!" Ash said; "Digiarmor energize!" Veemon said; "Veemon armordigivolve to Flamedramon the fire of courage!" Brock said; "Digiarmor energize!" Armadillomon said; "Armadillomon armordigivolve to Digmon the drill of knowledge!" Misty said; "Digiarmor energize!" Hawkmon said; "Hawkmon armordigivolve to Halsemon the wings of love!" Ash, Brock and Misty were amazed at their Digimon's new digivolved forms!

Ash, Brock and Misty said; "Wow! They're so cool!" Flamedramon, Digmon and Halsemon returned to their rookie forms. Ash asked; "Why did our Digimon change back"? Kari said; "They can only stay that for a short period of time so they digivolve back to their rookie levels. but they can digivolve further. For instance Ash Veemon can digivolve to XVeemon, Brock Armadillomon can digivolve to Ankylmon and Misty Hawkmon can digivolve to Aquillmon. And those are just the champion forms." Davis said; "Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it sooner or later."

Ash asked; "So are we going to the Digiworld today or not"? TK said; "I don't think we should go to the Digiworld today because you still have a lot to learn about Digimon." Ash asked; "But what about BlackWargreymon"? Yolie said; "He's probably still looking for his answers that he seeks." Tai asked; "Do you think that BlackWargreymon has teamed up with Team Rocket Ash"? Ash said; "I think so, Tai. That's probably how Team Rocket found us." Will the Digidestined teach Ash, Brock and Misty about Digimon before BlackWargreymon and Team Rocket can strike the Digiworld again?

The nest day, Ash, Brock, Misty and the Digidestined got to the computer room so they could go to the Digiworld! Ash asked; "Should we take our pokemon into the Digiworld or not"? Matt said; "Maybe you should take them. Just in case you need them." Ken asked; "Are we all here"? Davis said; "Yes!" Tai said; "Ash why don't you open the Digiport"? Ash said; "Sure I'll try." Ash got his digivice out, but everyone heard someone outside the room! The door opened and there stood Gary in the doorway!

Ash, Brock and Misty were shocked to see Gary! Ash asked; "Gary! How did you find us"? Gary said; "Well Ash I'm a student at this school! What are you doing here Ash"? Ash said; "None of your business Gary!" Davis said; "Hey Gary why don't you leave Ash alone"? Gary said; "I'm his rival. He and I have been competing for years! Ash how about a pokemon battle"? Ash was tempted to go to the Digiworld so he said; "No thanks Gary I have other plans today."

Gary was shocked to see Ash refusing to battle and said; "All right Ash have it your way. Later Ash!" Gary left the school. Yolie said; "What's with him Ash"? Ash said; "Gary is a major pain." TK said; "Well because of Gary we won't be able to go into the Digiworld today. We'll have to try tomorrow." Ash asked; "Because we can't go back to out world can we stay with some of you"? Kari said; "I don't see a problem with that." TK said; "Ash you'll stay with me. Brock you'll stay with Cody and Misty you'll stay with Davis." The all agreed and went home to sleep. Will Ash, Brock, Misty and the Digidestined get to the Digiworld soon in time to stop BlackWargreymon and Team Rocket in time?

Story Info

Title:
Pokemon & Digimon Vs. Black Wargreymon!

Author:
Joshua

Rating:
5

Parts
None